Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Weekend of Laughing, Babies & Stories


I keep on forgetting that I should be posting something here in my own blog -- it is just so easy to blog hop and read what everyone else wrote. Sometimes Oftentimes, I am just so engrossed reading other people's blogs, their opinions on food, fashion, new gadgets, make up, what they have to say on the most latest movie/s or where they travel [I think I can go an entire day sticking up my nose on other people's life - or in this case, cyber world! HAHA]

Anyhoo, I love easy and light Saturdays with a lot of laughing, goofing around and story-telling. Yes you guessed it right, I spent my weekend over with my BFFs and visited the family [aside from our own] that has been close to our hearts. I missed them a a whole bunch as it seems we haven't seen each other since forever. Ever since we graduated from college, we have been perennially busy and so, what used to be the every-Friday-date turned to be twice every month to once a month and been recently down to every two months or worse, quarterly. Haist.

But on to the good news...  We went somewhere in Rizal and visit the minions.. err, babies of Ate Y. The firstborn is already almost 2yrs old and we well I, still haven't seen them again, in person that is. We chatted, gossiped, laughed and throw jokes at each other as if we've seen each other only yesterday. It's good that we can be apart for a long time and yet when we get-together, it seems that time was never really lost. Ah, good friends!

Here are some of the photos I took...
She is tiny and looks so fragile.
She's a breech baby, the reason her mom delivered her via CS.

Ain't she a cute li'l bundle?
The following photos are of the camera-loving li'l boy.

This is the first time we met and when I whip out my camera, he gave a ready face. LOL


A popcorn lover. Yay!

Aww.. his 'pity-me-look' when you won't give him iced tea.
Look at those chubby cheeks.. so cute.. was able to pinch 'em! Ha!
The gist: We played with Ethan [who looks more like a toddler than a 1.5 yr old babe that he is]. We had mini photo shoot courtesy of my uber photographer friend, Jo! 'Twas fun being with your closest friends and the babies! Yay!


photo taken by Jo, swiped from his Facebook

Hoping for a weekend getaway, this time let's hit the beach again! Ah, can't remember the last time we went out of town! [Our trip to Anawangin, Zambales doesn't count as it was just a day trip! Boo!]


BTW, allow me to share my portrait of the day.. please be kind to my bare, makeup-less face, I had this taken after a long and tiring day without re-touch! lol


hah! I think I need to learn makeup lessons.
Maybe I should attend the lessons this Saturday, eh?



How's your [last] weekend? Sending some weekend love.. Oh! It's almost weekend again! haha

3 sweet nothings:

RiaDM on September 23, 2010 at 7:51 PM said...

Good to know that you had fun with your closed ones. I always want to be at home but this life cant make our plans get excuted well. :)

RiaDM on September 27, 2010 at 1:06 AM said...

that boy looks cute!!! hahahahah so chubby looking :p

RiaDM on September 27, 2010 at 11:23 AM said...

He is chubby! haha. he is overweight! and he looks like a 3 or 4 year old in person when he is just 1 1/2 yrs old. LOL

Plurk it!

Read.Browse.Shop

 

Chaotic Vanity Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada